BRIEF SCHOLARSHIP DESCRIPTION
Applications are invited by Leiden University from excellent and outstanding academic student for it annual excellent Scholarships. This scholarship will be awarded to high performing applicants seeking to pursue a degree program at Leiden University in Netherland. This award is basically for candidates with good academic record and good moral character.
Scholarships will not be awarded to applicants who have already obtained a Leiden University Master’s degree, with the exception of students applying for a Master program for which a specified previous Master program or work experience is mandatory (e.g. LLM advanced studies programs). Scholarships cannot be awarded to students who will follow an LLM (non-advanced) program at Leiden University, as these programs do not award LExS scholarships.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2020
Scholarship HOST(s): Leiden University, Netherland
Scholarship Type: full funding
Scholarship Worth: € 10.000 – € 15.000
Scholarship level: Masters
Available scholarship openings Slots: Not stated.
Subject Eligibility: The scholarship is available in all Courses the courses that are tenable at the University
Target Country/Candidates: International students
English Language Requirement: Prospective applicants are required to meet the English language requirements of the University. However if a candidate has been previously tutored in English language, a certificate of English proficiency from the school would sufficient.
Criteria oF Eligibility and Selection: To be eligible for the International Students excellent scholarships at Leiden University in Netherlands; applicants are to meet up with the following
- The Scholarship application is open to all nationalities worldwide.
- Outstanding academic results in previous study program(s) must have been achieved by interested candidate and should be most relevant to the Master’s program for which they are applying.
- Applicants must provide his or her academic transcript of record.
- Applicant must not be below 18 years and must have a decent community repute
- Candidate should ensure that all the required documents are duly provided be careful deadline. A careful attempted should be made to provide only the authentic document as provision of ant falsified documents would leading to disqualification.
Application Procedures for the Merit-Based Scholarships
Candidates that intend to pursue a Master’s degree programme at Leiden University must apply online and provisions are made to waive the application fee as a result of the ravaging pandemic. Interested candidates while applying should ensure that in the scholarship section, they indicate the program,course of study you wish to apply for and financial need testament. Candidates who apply for more than one study programme should endeavor to indicate this clearly in each application.