Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Others
- Experience 1 year
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Experienced Combination Welders are needed for immediate employment.
Salary Range: 200,000 – 250,000
- Fabricated products with FCAW, GMAW, SMAW, PAC, SAW, GTAW welding processes and CNC machining based on the customer’s need
- Studied blueprints and CAD drawings designed by the engineering team and fabricated the products accurately based on the designed layouts.
- Welds metal components together to fabricate or repair products, such as machine parts, part equipment, mobile homes, motors and generator.
- Performs related tasks, such as thermal cutting and grinding.
- Repairs broken or cracked parts, fill holes, and increase size of metal parts.
- They go through series of test (X-Ray) before confirmation.
- Study blueprints, sketches, or specifications
- Calculate dimensions to be welded
- Inspect structures or materials to be welded
- Ignite torches or start power supplies
- Monitor the welding process to avoid overheating
- Maintain equipment and machinery
- A high school diploma or equivalent combined with technical and on-the-job training is typically required to become a welder, cutter, solderer, or brazer.
- Licenses, Certifications, and Registrations