Carnegie Mellon University is a global research university that was opened in 1900. It has independent schools and seven colleges that all offer interdisciplinary programmes.
- University or Organization: Carnegie Mellon University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Science in Public Policy and Management (MSPPM)
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be a full-time student and accept an offer to study at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The participants are required to take admission in a master’s degree program at the university. After that, they can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit a video (1-2 minutes) or an essay (200-500 words) outlining your ambition to contribute to the development of your country.
- Admission Requirements: An ideal participant must hold an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Taking the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrating the English language ability is a must to study at CMU.
Carnegie Mellon University will provide 60% of tuition fees plus financial support to international students by reimbursing them a maximum of AUD $4500 for one way flight to Adelaide, Free airport Pick Up, one month of temporary accommodation, and one-year Mobile phone allowance, and Free LapTop.