Opened in 1962, the University of Law is a non-profit private university in the United Kingdom. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate and research degree in law and over 100 diplomas for your further achievement.
Application Deadline: August 2021
- University or Organization: The University of Law
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: 33% fee discount
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Non-EEA and Switzerland.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in the following:
- BSc Accounting and Finance Accelerated
- BSc Accounting and Finance (3 & 4 Yrs)
- BA Business Management (3 & 4 Yrs)
- BA Business Management (Marketing) (3 & 4 Yrs)
- BSc International Business Management (3 &4 Yrs)
- BSc Digital Business Management (3 & 4 Yrs)
- BSc Digital Marketing (3 & 4 Yrs)
- BSc International Business Management (Top-up)
- MSc Business Intelligence and Analytics
- MSc Cyber Security and Data Governance
- MSc Digital Marketing
- MSc Digital Sales and Management
- MSc Financial Risk Management
- MSc Financial Compliance and Governance
- MSc Global Accounting
- MSc Strategic Business Management
- MSc Project Management
- Admissible Criteria: To receive consideration for the award, applicants need to meet the following credentials:
- have received an offer of a place on a Qualifying Business Course at the University
- you must have accepted your place and enrolled on a Qualifying Business
- where the Qualifying Business Course is a Variable Fee Postgraduate Programme or an Undergraduate Programme
- be classified as an International Student and required to pay international fees for your Qualifying Business Course and be able to provide Satisfactory Evidence
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be empowered with this grant, then you need to be admitted to a degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants should submit the following documents with their application for admission: pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Before taking enrollment, you mandatory to check the entry requirement page of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants need to show their English language level by submitting satisfactory evidence of their English language proficiency.