Federation University was established in 1870 and it is a public research university. It offers a variety of degree programs that support applicants to grow enormous knowledge and skills which is needed in today’s competitive world.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and master degree program in the following subject area: bachelor of business, bachelor of commerce, bachelor of information technology, master of business administration, master of professional accounting, master of technology, bachelor of engineering, master of engineering project management, master of engineering technology, master of engineering technology.
- Admissible Criteria: To receive consideration for this award, applicants need to have the following credentials:
- An international student can apply for the opportunity
- Applicants must be enrolled in semester 1,2 or summer semester
- Students must be eligible to study in Australia with a student visa
- Seekers must be enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate eligible program
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this educational award, candidates must take admission to bachelors or masters degree coursework. Students will be automatically assessed for programmes .
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission the university will ask you to submit your academic transcripts, language ability proof, and copy of your passport with the curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have to complete the University’s academic admission requirements relevant to the chosen program of study.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must meet English language entry requirements – Academic IELTS overall 6.0, no band less than 6.0, or equivalent.
Benefits: Each successful applicant will receive 16% of their total program tuition fees to cover their educational expenses in Australia.